As of 2021, we only provide binaries for 64 bit Linux.
If you need binaries for a Linux distribution available as a Docker image not listed below, please let us know.
- Domain names with accented characters are now supported.
- Accented characters are also supported for the message subject, by prefixing it with “iso-8859-1:” or “utf-8:”. This will make them sent using the “=?charset?Q?subject?” syntax.
- Use multipart/mixed again, it works better than multipart/alternative with some SMTP providers.
- Improved compatibility with various email servers.
- New option to add additional files as attachments: –attach [encoding:]filename
- QR code support.
- Improved logic for the –showhostid option. Earlier versions had problems understanding the network configurations in newer Linux distributions.
SMTP TLS (STARTTLS) and SSL (smtps) support.